Username: Password:

Author Topic: Laggy, choppy gameplay on RDR multiplayer lately?  (Read 19017 times)

Offline ComeAtMeBrah

• LORD - Legends of Red Dead
  • Liked: 839
  • Awards Best at RDR 2014 Worst member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Laggy, choppy gameplay on RDR multiplayer lately?
« on: August 02, 2013, 10:12:23 PM »
I don't wanna give this guy anymore attention than he's already gotten because I'm sure that's mainly what he wants..but I'm sure some of you are wondering why RDR MP has been acting laggy and choppy lately, starting last night..well this is why..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvsrZArPIYE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvsrZArPIYE</a>

I'm not sure what is going on in that video, but apparently GLITCHED MATRIX made some super-mod that fucked up the entire RDR Xbox servers..a few of my gang matches were very laggy last night & I had a few endless loading screens, I thought my RDR disc might finally be dying, until I later saw this video on GLITCHED MATRIX' youtube..I've seen some people on here complaining about the recent lag(like RDR wasn't laggy enough to begin with) and even Kazzy posted a screenshot of a zombie in a gang match, I'm sure this is what is causing all of this.

I think this is really fucked up, this guy is ruining the game for everybody, I would love for this idiot to not just get banned from Xbox Live but face some jail time for this shit..
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 10:21:02 PM by ComeAtMeBrah »

Offline Llama

• Vexatious Litigant
  • Global Moderator
  • Liked: 1204
  • Grossly Incandescent
  • Awards Funniest Member 2014 Meme King 2014
    • View Profile
    • ?????????????
    • Awards
Re: Laggy, choppy gameplay on RDR multiplayer lately?
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 10:18:25 PM »
I don't really see what someone could do to make the entire Xbox list of servers lag, but if it is true I give him props. Still a douche tickler nonetheless. Sort of sad he spends his life creating mods for an old game though, these things take time and effort to make. He dedicates so much of his time to ruining other's experiences and that just baffles me.

Offline The Jester

• Slasher
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 5495
  • Noob's a Noob
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Gamers
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 10:23:45 PM »
Yes, this was happening with Kazzy and I this morning. We loaded in a free roam and the game play was choppy as hell. And the lag was insane. We went through all the different free roams, and tried gang matches and the gameplay was the same. I also thought that maybe my connection was shot or my game disc was ruined. Then I thought that maybe it was Drivefast as I knifed him while he was modding in a gang match a couple of days ago and I teased him about it in a message. I know R* have moved on from RDR, but really? They can't allocate one guy to make sure stuff like this dealt with?

"The blood stays on the blade"

Offline Kazzy

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2840
  • Midas Touch
  • Awards Best GFX 2014 Best graphics artist
    • View Profile
    • Red Dead Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 10:28:56 PM »
Last night Jester and I went into freeroam where a landgrab was in progress at the Armidillo. The person claiming the land kept changing but no one was dying. I went in for a look and three people were crouching around the capture point, all in different posses and they were all capturing it one after the other. I threw a stick of dynamite in and blew them up and ran into capture it. Next thing there were four of us listed as capturing but there was no one else in the saloon with me.

One of the guys sent me a message to saying 'wtf fucking cheating hacker', I replied saying I had no idea what was going on as there was no one in the room with me.

Jester and I changed sessions and the lag was crazy (was like trying to swim through soupy water!) people were glitching all around the place. You'd see someone in font of you then the next thing they'd be behind you killing you, was really quite unbearable  :-\
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 12:04:25 AM by Kazzy »

Offline GeorgeWashinGUN

• GUN
  • Liked: 427
  • Awards Best Member 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 10:48:48 PM »
What glitched matrix do is he got the RDR file called Rpf & he can edit them with the software. for example getting Big moon, convert shotguns, revolvers etc in to cannon guns, making horse run faster etc

why is RDR so laggy it's because him trying to make anti freeze mods & he was failing in every session, he was changing the sessions all the time now all the servers are fucked up.

he think he is really expert at doing this stuff but honestly a 5 year old kid can do this with that file.
he must be put in jail for doing this, this is a crime.

i sent an email to Rockstar Games for what he did, if they don't respond Then i'll go to there head quarters (it's in NY) or there offices to complain. no matter if i have to pay for it.

@ brah, in this video he is freezing players with the fire bottle & making him self invisible, other players can't see him.
he's wasting his time & money anyway.

Offline ComeAtMeBrah

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 11:05:35 PM »
What glitched matrix do is he got the RDR file called Rpf & he can edit them with the software. for example getting Big moon, convert shotguns, revolvers etc in to cannon guns, making horse run faster etc

why is RDR so laggy it's because him trying to make anti freeze mods & he was failing in every session, he was changing the sessions all the time now all the servers are fucked up.

he think he is really expert at doing this stuff but honestly a 5 year old kid can do this with that file.
he must be put in jail for doing this, this is a crime.

i sent an email to Rockstar Games for what he did, if they don't respond Then i'll go to there head quarters (it's in NY) or there offices to complain. no matter if i have to pay for it.

@ brah, in this video he is freezing players with the fire bottle & making him self invisible, other players can't see him.
he's wasting his time & money anyway.

damn, good job Freakkman, going the extra mile to keep our RDR world safe

Offline LickMyGUN

• Waka Flacca
  • Liked: 945
  • It's fun to have fun.
  • Awards Rookie Of the Year 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2013, 11:23:43 PM »
Nomi you freakin rock.  ;D
It was super freakin laggy for me in earlier sessions too btw..

Offline ComeAtMeBrah

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2013, 01:22:28 AM »
Didn't play RDR today until tonight..75% of the sessions are lagged out, had a few endless loading screens, everyone on both teams turned invisible, it saying "player has died" instead of saying who killed you, & got sent to my dashboard in the middle of a gang match..I tried playing Undead Overrun & the zombies didn't appear on the minimap & you had to hardcore aim them all..he really did fuck everything up..he needs to be punished for this >:(..
« Last Edit: August 03, 2013, 01:56:35 AM by ComeAtMeBrah »

Offline TWO Many Skillz

• Original Founder of TWO
  • TWO
  • Liked: 1769
  • Awards Best Posse Leader 2014 Best posse leader
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2013, 01:54:32 AM »
I was shooting at people and all they did was fall to their death... Game is dead yay :/

#TeamOasis

Offline Kazzy

• Global Moderator
  • Liked: 2840
  • Midas Touch
  • Awards Best GFX 2014 Best graphics artist
    • View Profile
    • Red Dead Fan
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2013, 02:37:58 AM »
I tried playing Undead Overrun & the zombies didn't appear on the minimap & you had to hardcore aim them all..he really did fuck everything up..he needs to be punished for this >:( ..

I just experienced the same thing in Undead Overrun then in gang matches the game was really choppy and the gun shots sounded really different  :-\

Offline LickMyGUN

• Waka Flacca
  • Liked: 945
  • It's fun to have fun.
  • Awards Rookie Of the Year 2014
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: August 03, 2013, 03:19:26 AM »
RED DEAD APOCALYPSE!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Legion

• The Governor of Dance
  • TWO
  • Liked: 3053
  • Awards Funniest member Biggest spammer Awarded to the user voted as the Most likely to flee to Mexico Best member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 03, 2013, 05:28:10 AM »
We all knew this day would come.

Offline Mathieu_Era

• TWO
  • Liked: 382
  • Awards Most Likely To Flee To Mexico
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 03, 2013, 05:29:42 AM »
We need you now more than ever Dwight Lightning....

Offline Lord Fredinho

• Legends Of Red Dead
  • Liked: 877
  • Honor, Skill, Respect.
    • View Profile
    • Lord's YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2013, 06:31:30 AM »
I've had all this shit you guys have mentioned. Went in a free roam an the frame rate was pretty much bit by bit. Went into Gang Matches and everyone was lagging like crazy. As someone said a few times my screen went kind of blurry like it does when you do those glitches under or on top the map, and then I'd just die...

It seems like the only way round it right now is to play private games, Lord played UvS and there was no lag (or at least none as bad as the shit in public). Maybe until this is fixed, if ever... we should just make a constant private session so when an RDR Friend comes on you invite him to it
Instagram - instagram.com/freddies97 Snapchat - lordfredinho
www.youtube.com/LordClanRDR

Offline The Jester

• Slasher
  • Rockstar Gamers
  • Liked: 5495
  • Noob's a Noob
    • View Profile
    • Rockstar Gamers
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: August 03, 2013, 06:54:05 AM »
Freddie, I'll shoot you a friend request next time I'm on.

@ Nomi, I went ahead and sent R* support youtube links to all of his videos showing his mods as well as footage of gameplay from the last couple of nights. Maybe, if a dozen or so of us send in the same complaint someone will actually do their job over there.

Offline Lord Fredinho

• Legends Of Red Dead
  • Liked: 877
  • Honor, Skill, Respect.
    • View Profile
    • Lord's YouTube Channel
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2013, 07:01:04 AM »
Freddie, I'll shoot you a friend request next time I'm on.

@ Nomi, I went ahead and sent R* support youtube links to all of his videos showing his mods as well as footage of gameplay from the last couple of nights. Maybe, if a dozen or so of us send in the same complaint someone will actually do their job over there.

I just abused them in the comments section of the Social Club News section. They often highlight people with bad language so maybe they'll give me some recognition..

Offline outlawfisherman

• Global Moderator
  • TWO
  • Liked: 2319
  • The Modfather
  • Awards Best Mod 2014 Most Helpful 2014 Most like John Marston XBOX Online Pro
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2013, 07:32:46 AM »
I was in a session last night where dead eye seemed to skip like it does In the Myths and mavericks maps.  Thought it was just lag.

Offline convex airplane

• TWO Sundance
  • TWO
  • Liked: 3410
  • Awards Biggest Perv 2014 Hash Tag King 2014 Most likely to get bucked off his horse Most likely to flee to Mexico
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2013, 11:40:19 AM »
I was in a match with Skillz and my gun was making a sound I have never heard before. It almost sounded like popcorn. I was freeze framing and skating. T'was pretty trippy.

Offline UvS xR4GEx

• UvS - United We Stand
  • Liked: 172
  • Believe In The Power Of One
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2013, 01:26:52 PM »
I died 20 times from nothing, its like someones shooting me but no ones there.
No one gets credit for the kill..

Offline UvS CrusH

• UvS - United We Stand
  • Liked: 137
  • Learn to walk away.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2013, 01:50:52 PM »
its pretty sad how a grown up or at least i think that glitched matrix is 1 how he can ruin the game for everyone of us i think he needs to get some counceling asap.

And its happening to me aswell i have big frame rate issues and i get killed out of no where and then i will say i fell to my dead...

Share via facebook Share via twitter

Subject / Started by Replies / Views Last post
xx
Livestreaming Multiplayer Gameplay

Started by AlcappOne

0 Replies
Last post May 23, 2010, 10:04:07 AM
by AlcappOne
xx
Laggy Players

Started by Devildriver7t6

31 Replies